Ready to be a part of something great? We’re always interested in meeting creative, highly-skilled problem solvers. We welcome interested applicants to share his or her resume by emailing email@example.com for consideration during future hiring periods.
Land Surveying Intern – To assist our Licensed Surveyors, Ament is looking to hire a Land Survey Intern for the summer of 2019. The Land Survey Intern performs skilled surveying work both in the field and in the office. The Land Survey Intern works under the supervision of a Survey Crew Chief to operate a variety of survey equipment and perform routine surveying tasks.
What you will do:
- Assists the survey crew chief in collecting thorough and accurate survey data
- Ensures that proper equipment is ready and immediately available for field assignments
- Maintains tools, equipment and vehicles on a constant basis
- Performs basic survey duties both in the office and at field locations
- Works with Survey team to conduct boundary surveys and topographic surveys
- Learn how to present survey field data including field notes and electronic files
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying please send your contact information and a short resume including your previous work history to firstname.lastname@example.org. Distinguish your email by including Land Survey Intern in the email subject line.